AIR/WATER HEAT EXCHANGERS SERIE LWS SERIES
. . . for horizontal installation in the switch cabinet base
With the intention of offering new and more efficient air/water heat exchangers for switch cabinet cooling in 1999 we were the first manufacturer to develop units for assembly in the cabinet base. The LWS range came into being and the success of this design has been undaunted right up to today.
With this range, current thermal output up to 4.0 kW per unit can be dissipated. Depending on the width of the switch cabinet several units can also be installed.
Characteristics of the standard design:
• Space-saving air-conditioning by using the switch cabinet base
• Strong and uniform cooling air current through the entire switch cabinet
• High cooling capacity in a compact space
• Complete water circuit in the cabinet base results in maximum operational safety
• No change to aesthetics, no projecting components on the switch cabinet
The heated switch cabinet air is sucked via the intermediate space formed by
the assembly plate and rear wall at the very top out of the housing and is supplied to
the through-flowing heat exchanger. The cooled air is blown from the bottom in
front of the assembly plate back up to the top in the switch cabinet. The natural con-
vection of the heated, rising air supports this process to great advantage.